I’m a graduated CG artist from The Animation Workshop January 2015. I’m a young woman on 25, who have a happy and easygoing personality that likes to keep busy.
VFX and animation is the world for me, because I have a great passion for films and games, and making 3d is something that I simply love doing and are amazed by every day.
My strongest field of expertise are modeling, but I can work within as good as all aspects within a 3D production and are finding all areas interesting.
I have a little over a years of experience in the world of VFX as well.
I’m a fast learner and I’m always looking for new challenges and new
+45 26 14 97 62
Current employment Razor Edge Games, Gilbert, Arizona
- Part time modeler
- Modelling and sculpting creatures
- Exporting relevant maps (normal, alpha’s)
2015 The Animation Workshop, Viborg
- Assisting Rigging teacher (2 weeks rigging course)
- Character Rigger on a student bachelor project (1½ month employment)
- Making facial expressions, advanced eye setup
- Corrective blend shapes
2014 Ghost FX, Copenhagen
- 3 month internship & 1 month employment as General TD
- Prop and environment modelling and sculpting
- Grooming and fur simulation
- Lighting and rendering using V-ray
2011-2015 Bachelor Degree in Computer Graphic Arts –
The Animation Workshop, VIA University, Viborg, Denmark
2011 The Drawing Academy, Viborg
Weekend course in classic drawing
2006-2009 Scholar, HTX (Higher Technical Exam)
- Secondary Education
- Line in Biology
Danish – English